Search This Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2011

SOLD!

I have accepted an offer on my house and will be closing on it in the next couple of weeks!  God has perfect timing!!  He never disappoints... even when it isn't in the time frame we have in mind.  I leave for Haiti on Friday, and it is such a relief to know that my house is sold before I depart the U.S.!  I came to the realization today that my summer is completely booked, and I will be begin teaching at my new school before I know it.  I leave this Friday the 17th for Haiti!  Once I return from Haiti, I will be busy cleaning, packing, and preparing for a garage sale before I have to be out of my house... which is about July 15th!  I must say I have two little eager helpers who are ready to help at the garage sale.  For some strange reason... my two cuties LOVE garage sales!  After that I will be taking a much needed vacation with my family to Disney World (thanks to my wonderful parents)!!!  My boys are beyond excited!  It is ALL I have been hearing about for the last month!  I can't wait to see their reaction to all the Disney excitement!  When we return from FL, I will be moving into my new home, unpacking, and settling in before school starts in August! Oh my..... I am tired already! : )   Stay posted for updates from Haiti in the coming week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment