Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Who am I....

Hello Followers!!
I am a vibrant young woman who just turned 30!  I am looking forward to my thirties!! I am positive these years will be much more full of life and joy than my twenties!!  I love to laugh, and try to find something positive to smile about each day.  My life is filled with laughable moments thanks to my two jovial little boys.  I have a seven year old who loves to soak up nonfiction books! (These are not my favorite books to read with him, but I am glad he loves to learn. They take f-o-r-e-v-e-r to read!) My three year old is FULL of energy and a temper to boot!  He keeps me young and on top of my game every single day! 

Just to give you a small sample of these two lovely little boys and the laughter they provide, I will share a story with you.  One day while I was finishing up laundry upstairs, my boys were playing quietly in the basement.  That should have been my first sign of TROUBLE!  When I went down to check on them, they were COVERED in red and green marker!  My boys looked at me and said, "We turned ourselves into super heroes mommy!"  Indeed they did... their legs and arms were colored red and green.  I am not talking about a little bit of color.  Nope!  These two boys colored from their toes to their knees, and from their fingers to their elbows!!! They assured me that they were Hulk and Ironman!  There are sure to be more laughs with my little boys, so continue to follow my blog for a laugh or two! 

Other than a mother, I am third grade teacher.  I truly enjoy teaching, and investing my time into the lives' of children every day.  I am also assured a laugh in the classroom as students tend to say funny things too!  God has given me a great gift, and I want to use it to further His Kingdom!  Which leads me to why I started this blog!  Recently God has asked me to step down from my comfy salary of a public school teacher (haha.. not that teachers make all that much anyway!), to a little bit more challenging salary of a private Christian school educator!  If you would like to follow my leap of faith and find out more.... follow along!! It is sure to be a ride!! 

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment